Followers

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A letter from Susi Tarur to Paki Tarar





Dear Tarar,

While I am writing this letter my heart is bleeding. From nariyal ka pani to lupus to tweets of a morning bird, everything scares me. There is TV-phobia because of mike-holding devils running after me and there is twitter phobia as well. As you know I used to find happiness interacting with the cattle class every single minute. Call it a fatal fall of a born-tweeter, today, I am a tweet-free man.  (They say discretion is better than valour)

Jab we met, the first thing you told me was that I have a huge heart. Though my heart is big enough to accommodate as many as beautiful people, Miss Pashkaar’s entry was like a googly. And I was clean bowled. Like a 20-20 match, everything ended in a fast spell. I was the media’s darling when I landed in Delhi to try a khadi kurta for the first time in my life. All said it looked nice on my handsome body. There was some itching though, and those who have been wearing it for decades without even washing, told me, “You will make it big in politics if you turn a blind eye towards all kinds of itching, mudslinging and horse-riding.”  Huh! Whenever the political itching was unbearable, I flew to Dubai. 

You remember the sunny morning when we found an ant drowning in my coffee cup. How much time I stole from you to save the poor ant’s life! “Susi darling, you can’t even kill an ant,” you pecked me on my cheek. And now these media moguls bark at me: “Murderer”.  If wife dies, they say catch the husband. When will they start believing poor husbands of dead wives?  Country fellows…When will they start believe the existence of coconut theories? You know, I get nightmares of people offering me coconut water even in bars. My constituency is full of coconuts and I got a chance to visit there during the election. Country Mallus, they wanted development, drinking water, blablabla…I gifted them a cricket team. Still they call me ‘imported Delhi Nair’. Media say I am an agent of ugly looking Dawood Ibrahim. Only you know I hate men wearing cooling glasses and holding guns.  

I should blame the fatso businessman for dragging me into this IPL muck. I did play not a single stroke, but everybody starting throwing yorkers at me. A marriage of convenience, they say. But Pashkaar lady was such a love! We visited this temple, that temple, this Guruji, that Guruji and many desi English-speaking business morons…  And honestly, I couldn’t breathe a moment ever after. What a haunting end to a love saga! . A poisoned FIR, unending question hours and media trial…

The bugging man of all, Subbu Swamy knows everything. Given a chance, I will deport him to Siberia; damn sure the mommyji and her papuji (no pun intended! Sigh…) will pat me on the back. Ouch...My back hurts. 
Now, this is a secret. To wade through all this bad phase, I went to a saffron swamiji. After taking the vibhuthi and chanting NaMo mantra, you don’t believe what happened! A broom appeared from nowhere, and I was told to keep cleaning. My party spies---they know nothing---allege that this was Moditva. I swear I do not know what it is.

Muck still stops here. I am fed up. When I went to UN, they said I was meant for big. When I came to politics, they said I am meant for something else. Each wife told me I have only the lover boy material. Since this world is not grown enough to encompass a person of my stature, I am contemplating shifting to Mars. Sorry Tarar, Mom entertains no Pak collaboration. My mission is to find some inter-stellar love there. 

Goodbye.

With Love
Susi Tarur

(Characters may appear real, but it’s not my fault. An invisible hand helped me decode these secrets)
(Photo for representation purpose only)




No comments: